The Government of Ontario announced it is delivering on its commitment to develop a government-wide strategy to respect Ontario’s aging population, while growing jobs and the economy. A full copy of the press release is attached.
They want to hear ideas and feedback from:
- seniors and their families
- the people who care for seniors
- organizations that support seniors
- advocacy groups, libraries, retirement homes associations
- long-term care homes, hospitals, community care access centres.
- doctors’ offices and pharmacies
Submit your feedback through an online survey - deadline is July 19, 2019.
If you wish to provide any additional information or comments, please have your say by sending us an email or letter with your advice and recommendations.
Ontario’s Seniors Strategy Consultation
Seniors Policy and Programs Division
Ministry for Seniors and Accessibility
777 Bay Street, Suite 601C
Toronto, ON M7A 2J4