The FlightExec Centre - 2066 Dorchester Road
(APC Rink - Photo Courtesy of Fay Rath)
Please Direct Booking Inquiries to Tori Haffner
Phone: 519-268-7334 ext. 701
View an Online Ice Schedule Here
View our 2016/2017 Ice Fees Here
View our Public Skating Schedule Here
Please Check the on-line ice schedule above before coming! Public Skating is sometimes cancelled due to special events and tournaments.
NOTE: Occasionally, Family and Open skate are cancelled to accommodate special events such as tournaments. If in doubt, please check our online schedule.
- Senior Skating: Monday & Thursday 10:00am - 11:00am Admission is $3.00. If you have a favorite tape you'd like to have played while you skate, feel free to bring it along. Personal music choices are played on a 'first come-first served' basis. Come on out and enjoy a fun and relaxing skate!
- Parents and Tots Skating: Wednesday 10:00am - 12:00pm Skating Assists are allowed by not provided by the facility. Children are allowed to have sticks and pucks after 11:00am. Free Admission.
- ADULT Shinny:Tuesday 8:30am-10:00am & Wednesday 12:00pm - 1:30pm Come out with a few friends and meet some new ones for an informal fun game of pick-up hockey. Equipment is required. Admission: $8.00 per person Please be advised that this is an ADULT program - children under the age of 16 are not permitted
- Parent & Kids Stick and Puck - Friday's from 4:30-5:30pm Dads or Mom's come on out with your son or daughter to practice stick handling and improve your shots! Helmets required for children. Admission:$9.00 for family - up to 4 people including 1 adult. An Adult MUST accompany children. Maximum of 30 kids not including 2 goalies. Payment due prior to entering dressing rooms. This is a family program and is not intended for hockey teams to get extra ice time. Rules and Regulations will be strictly enforced.
- Adult Stick and Puck: Monday 11:00am - 12:30pm (this skate is for Adults ONLY) Stick and puck sessions - where you can bring your stick, skates and a helmet to either improve your shot, or join in a small game. $8.00 per person Please be advised that this is an ADULT program - children under the age of 16 are not permitted
- Family & Open Skating: Sunday 12:30pm - 2:00pm and Saturdays (Starting Nov. 12th) from 5:30pm-7:00pm Everyone is elligible. Open skating is also supervised by recreation staff. Admission: $3.00/child, $5.00/adult, $9.00/family.
Click here for information on the Thames Centre Tuesday Night Hockey League