There are four (4) active Committees that Council has established.
Thames Centre Dog Day Park Advisory Committee
APPOINTMENTS TO BOARDS AND COMMITTEES
The Council appoints representatives of the Members of Council and/or Members of the Community to the following Municipal Boards/Committees:
- Upper Thames River Conservation Authority Board of Directors (UTRCA)
- Kettle Creek Conservation Authority Board of Directors (KCCA)
- Committee of Adjustment
- Senior Centre Advisory Board
- Thames Centre Sports Wall of Fame Committee
- Thames Centre Special Events Committee
- Thorndale Community Centre Master Plan Advisory Committee
Also, the Council appoints Fence-Viewers and Livestock Valuers.