- By-laws are enacted by the Municipality of Thames Centre to establish a record of laws that have passed in front of Council. By-laws ensure a safe and pleasant environment for residents and visitors to Thames Centre.
- By-laws cover everything from animal control and parking to noise control and property standards.
- The by-law documents developed for website presentation are not an official version of the by-law and are provided as a convenience only. The official by-law can be obtained by contacting our office.
The public can view all by-laws through the public information database
Below is a list of the most Frequently Requested By-laws:
- Animal Control
- Cemetery By-law
- Council Code of Conduct
- Development Charges
- Fences (includes swimming pool enclosures)
- Notice to the Public
- Open Air Burning
- Property Standards
Procedural By-law (rules governing the proceeding and conduct of meetings)
- Signage (Amendment-Elections)
- Tariff of Fees
- Traffic and Parking (amendment)
- Tree Planting