- The Thames Centre Playground Program has been provided for many years for children to come together and have fun
- The program is open to children who have completed Junior Kindergarten up to grade seven. Children come together to take part in a variety of games, crafts, sports, outdoor play, swimming (seasonal), along with many other fun activities
- This is a locally sponsored program, therefore children must live within the Municipality of Thames Centre in order to participate
- If a parent works in Thames Centre, their children will be permitted to attend the program
- The program is held at the FlightExec Centre, in the older section
The Summer Playground Program runs from 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Please contact the Playground Office to see if there is still availability.
|Week One||July 2 - 5||$140.00|
|July 8 - 12||$175.00|
|Week Three||July 15 - 19||$175.00|
|Week Four||July 22 - 26||$175.00|
|Week Five||July 29 - August 2||$175.00|
|Week Six||August 6 - 9||$140.00|
|Week Seven||August 12 - 16||$175.00|
|Week Eight||August 19 - 23||$175.00|
March Break Playground
Registration Information for Playground March Break Program
- When: Wednesday, February 19th, 2020
- Time: 6:30 - 8:00 p.m.
- Where: In the South Lobby of the FlightExec Centre
- Cost: $175.00 for the first child, $150.00 for each additional child
We accept cash, cheque and debit/credit. If paying by cheque, please make them out to the Municipality of Thames Centre
Please note that this program is for children ages 4-12 (4 year old’s must be currently enrolled in JK.)
If you have any questions, please contact Jean Davis at 519-268-7872
Leader's in Training (LIT)
- Leader's in Training (LIT) packages are now available in the arena south lobby. Forms are limited!
- This is for students who have completed grade 8 or 9 and who would like to volunteer
- Volunteer hours will be applied after the responsibilities have been met.